According to Marley

A cat's eye view of the World

Friday, May 12, 2006

Cat Outwitted By Lowly Finch

In an embarrassing scene caught on camera by our on-the-scene photographer, a cat reportedly got outwitted by a common finch.

The cat in the cage who wished not to be identified stated that “I had the feathery bastard cornered in the cage, but he was able to fly out when I went to claw him. Now he’s chirping outside like he’s some kind of genius. So help me God when I get out I’m going to tear him a new one.”

“This is truly a disgraceful situation that reflects badly on all cats” said President Kweisi Meowfe of the National Association for the Advancement of Cats over People (NAACP). “There’s already chirping coming over the wires that birds now think they can outsmart cats” Meowfe added.
-xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home