According to Marley

A cat's eye view of the World

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Auto Mechanic Saved By Super Cat

Takoma Park, MD: An auto mechanic working at the Old Town Auto Service Center in Takoma Park, MD was saved by a cat with seemingly super cat strength when the car lift failed.
“I thought I was a goner when the car that was on the lift started to come down on me. Thank God that cat was there to save the day” auto mechanic Roberto Gonzales stated.

Mr. Boots the cat stated that “I just happened to be at the right place at the right time. I don’t know where I got the strength to lift the car…I just did it.”

Takoma Park Mayor Kathryn H. Porter in an informal ceremony deemed June 14, 2006 “Mr. Boots the Cat Day” and gave him the keys to the city.
-xxx

1 Comments:

Anonymous Diesel mechanic said...

Nice blog !! what can be more humorous than a car lifting the car , cats like these can be really come handy while cruising to remote places lol.

Monday, September 19, 2011 4:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home