According to Marley

A cat's eye view of the World

Friday, June 29, 2007

Max Thinks Friend Is Too Ugly To Be Happy

LAUREL, MD: Maximilian Von Fluffington, “Max” as his friends call him was shocked and perplexed at his friend Jacob’s general outlook on life.

“That rube’s always got a dumb-ass smile on his face like he just ate the canary.” said Max. “Doesn’t he know that he’s uglier than Courtney Love on the smack and without makeup? I don’t know how much longer I can put up with it. I know ignorance is bliss but he’s fugly!”

"I’m just playin’ the cards I was dealt.” noted Jacob. “Chics dig a dude who’s confident even if I ain’t so good lookin’. I heard that Ben Franklin guy used to get a lot of tail...and did you ever take a look at that dude?”

“How can you be that happy when you look that ugly?” Max asked rhetorically. “I mean really.”

Max continues to work out his issues with his friend, but no word if he has figured out Jacob’s secret to happiness yet.
-xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home